Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Crochet Beginnings

Hello everyone! When last I left you, I was in the process of learning how to knit! Well a lot has happened since then. We took a trip to see Granny D, who taught me how to crochet (and gave me my first set of crochet hooks). I have now spent more time practicing my crochet, because it is a lot easier than knitting! I have even started, and almost finished my first crochet project! Which is amazing, for me, I didn't think I would have the time. I decided to start with a small Tote like bag.
The end of the first day!
The project has gone very well the last couple of weeks, although I messed up in the very beginning, and now it looks more like a toboggan for a baby than a tote bag!

End of Week 2!
 So, that's where we are now! I'll keep you updated with progress. I'm thinking about switching colors and make it a bit bigger, but I might just end it here and call it good! Next up, I'm going to give you a little history lesson, stay tuned!

-Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment